The Ice Hutch is pleased to be open and in compliance with all CDC, New York State and Westchester County Health Department guidelines and mandates.
As we welcome you back, here are the protocols we have put in place to promote everyone’s health and safety:
Ice Hutch Protocols
- • Masks are required for all persons entering the skating rink and food concession area.
- • All guests must adhere to social distancing guidelines while on the Ice Hutch property.
- • Only 1 parent/caregiver should accompany each athlete (age 12 or under) into the rink.
- • Participants may enter 15 minutes before the start of their scheduled session and should exit within 10 minutes of its end time.
- • Temperature checks will be required at the entry for all participants of Ice Hutch programs.
- • Hand sanitizer will be available for all guests.
- • Health checks will be required at the start of each shift for staff members.
- • Dedicated staff will be regularly disinfecting all surface areas, locker rooms, benches, restrooms, and common areas.
- • Please adhere to the locker room assignments as listed on the monitor upon entry. This will allow our staff to facilitate cleaning the locker room after each use.
- • Players are encouraged to come to the rink dressed to minimize locker room time. Ideally the locker room will only be used for lacing up skates and storing bags.
- • Helmet and bat rentals are suspended. Anyone using the batting cages should come prepared with their own equipment.
As the COVID19 mandates change, we will continue to comply with directives given by the CDC, state, and local governments. The health and safety of our customers and staff remains our priority.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about our Covid-19 protocols.