Ice Skating Lessons
Whether you're learning to skate for fun or pursuing competitive figure skating or hockey, we have a class for you!
We offer different types of ice skating lessons all year-round for children (age 4+) and adults of all levels.
Our skating school is a proud member of the US Figure Skating Basic Skills Program.The mission of the Basic Skills Program is to provide a goal-oriented program that encourages ice skating at all levels and to enhance the quality of skating skills at these levels.
The objectives of our skating program's lessons are to:
- provide a fun and safe skating experience for the beginner as well as the more advanced skater.
- teach correct technique of the simple basic elements.
- promote health and physical fitness.
- enable all participants to achieve the skills necessary to either skate for fun the rest of their lives or to move competently into the U.S. Figure Skating advanced test and/or competitive structure.
Prices for Group Lessons
The fee for group lessons is determined by the number of classes in the session, and the price will include:
- Weekly 30 minute group lesson
- Skate rental on lesson day
These are the tentative dates for our Group Ice Skating Lessons.
|2021 SEASON||START DATE||END DATE||# OF WEEKS|
|Winter||January 5||March 30||12|
|Spring||April 6||June 26||12|
|Summer||July 6||August 21||7|
Freestyle and Stick Time Sessions
These sessions are intended for higher level skaters to train and take private lessons. Skate rentals are not available during these sessions. Advanced registration is not required.
Freestyle sessions are not the same as Public or Open Skating. Freestyle sessions are for USFS member figure skaters working on a pre-preliminary test or higher. View updated policies and information for Freestyle sessions here.
Stick Time sessions are for competitive and recreational hockey players. Full equipment is required for all participants. Sessions are limited to the first 24 Players.
These practice sessions are offered regularly March - October. Please note that due to ice availability, there will be a reduced number of sessions November - February.
Prices for Sessions
- $25.00/session -or-
- $19.00/session with Punch Card
- Punch Cards are available for purchase at the manager's office.
- Prices are the same regardless of arrival time.