Ice Skating Lessons
Whether you're learning to skate for fun or pursuing competitive figure skating or hockey, we have a class for you!
We offer different types of ice skating lessons all year-round for children (age 4+) and adults of all levels.
Our skating school is a proud member of the US Figure Skating Basic Skills Program.The mission of the Basic Skills Program is to provide a goal-oriented program that encourages ice skating at all levels and to enhance the quality of skating skills at these levels.
The objectives of our skating program's lessons are to:
- provide a fun and safe skating experience for the beginner as well as the more advanced skater.
- teach correct technique of the simple basic elements.
- promote health and physical fitness.
- enable all participants to achieve the skills necessary to either skate for fun the rest of their lives or to move competently into the U.S. Figure Skating advanced test and/or competitive structure.
Prices for Group Lessons
The fee for group lessons is determined by the number of classes in the session, and the price will include:
- Weekly 30 minute group lesson
- Skate rental on lesson day & during Public Skating
- Weekly Public Skating session (Please see monthly schedule for days and times)
These are the tentative dates for our Group Ice Skating Lessons.
|2020 SEASON||START DATE||END DATE||# OF WEEKS|
|Winter||January 7||April 4||12|
|Spring||April 14||June 27||10|
|Summer||July 18||August 29||7|
|Fall||September 8||December 12||13|
Freestyle and Stick Time Sessions
These sessions are intended for higher level skaters to train and take private lessons.
Freestyle sessions are for USFS member figure skaters working on a pre preliminary test or higher.
Stick Time sessions are for competitive and recreational hockey players. Full equipment is required for all participants.
These practice sessions are offered regularly March - October. Please note that due to ice availability, there will be a reduced number of sessions November - February.
Prices for Sessions
- $25.00/session -or-
- $19.00/session with Punch Card
- Punch Cards are available for purchase at the manager's office.
- Prices are the same regardless of arrival time.
Guest Coaches are always welcome to teach during our Freestyle, Stick time or Public Skating Sessions for a daily fee of $18.00.
Guest coaches who wish to teach during any of these sessions must submit a valid insurance certificate prior to the day they wish to begin teaching.
Insurance certificates should be e-mailed to email@example.com